The Chaise Longue Co are delighted to have assisted George Clarke in his latest television series of Old House New Home, where he and his team …read more
Established in 2008, our family run business prides itself on been the UK’s leading manufacturer of chaise longues for domestic, commercial and retail applications. Each piece is made passionately by time served craftsmen at our own workshops in the north east of England.
All of our luxury furniture is handcrafted using kiln-dried hardwood timbers. Our top quality, solid beech wood frames are guaranteed for 10 years for lasting assurance. Dedicated to true British craftsmanship, we pride ourselves on having only the finest manufacturing practices, authentic materials and a steadfast commitment to quality. We continually strive to offer an impeccable service and a memorable buying experience.
All pieces are available for customisation in the fabric and finish of your choice. We are able to accommodate any specific requirements in size, finishing or detailing for all furniture pieces. Your furniture will be handmade by our team and can be delivered to you in about 5 weeks from receipt of the fabrics and deposit.
• Handmade by our fully trained upholstrers at our Yorkshire workshop.
• Kiln-dried hardwood frames that are doweled, glued and screwed.
• 10 Year frame warranty.
• Only FSC wood is used in our products.
• Hand finished hardwood legs.
• Furniture complies with Furniture and Furnishings (Fire Safety) Regulations 1988/1989, 1993 and 2010
• To aim for excellence in everything we do.
• To give our customers the freedom of choice, whilst upholding the highest quality manufacturing standards.
• Honesty & Integrity
• Hard work and continuous improvement.
• To consider the environmental impact of every decision before we make it.